(1) Realize that God means for you to be where you are.
(2) Be more concerned for God’s glory than for your relief.
(3) Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord.
(5) Stay calm and confidant, and give God time to work.
(6) When unsure, just take the next logical step by faith.
(7) Envision God’s enveloping presence.
(8) Trust God to deliver in His own unique way.
(9) View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future.
(10) Don’t forget to praise Him.
* Robert J. Morgan is the pastor of Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee and the author of the best selling Then Sings My Soul, From This Verse, On This Day, and Red Sea Rules. He conducts Bible conferences, parenting and marriage retreats, and leadership seminars across the country.