1) What do you see as your top three strengths in rank order?
2) What ten specific measurable things do you want to get done before age 65?
3) What do you consider your lifework?
4) What are your three deepest personal needs which make you potentially vulnerable…morally, ethically or legally?
5) Which three people threaten you most personally? Why?
6) Who are the three people who are (or could be) your mentors/disciplers?
7) Who are three people who could be your mentorees/disciples?
8) What is your “preferred ideal hope-to-have-someday” title (president, doctor, teacher, friend, encourager, leader, etc.)?
9) What three things would you most like to change about yourself if you could? Why?
10) What three things are you most committed to doing before you die?
11) What three things do you feel are your greatest roadblocks in your life at this point?
12) In what three areas would you most like to grow personally in the next one to five years?
13) What one to three things are keeping you from being as close to God as you would like?
14) How do you picture yourself in ten years, ideally?
15) What one subject would you most like to share from your heart of hearts that you have never been able to put into words?
16) What have been your life’s: a) Milestones? b) Traumas? c) Questions?
17) How would you describe your general style of leading?
18) How would you describe your relationship with each of your immediate family members when you were growing up?
19) What three relational bridges do you need/want to rebuild?
20) Who are your five closest friends? Why?
* Bobb Biehl is an Executive Mentor. His personal dream is “Strengthening Christian Leaders Internationally”. In 1976, he founded Masterplanning Group International. As its president, he has consulted personally with over 500 clients. In that time, he has met one-to-one with over 5,000 executives (board members, senior executives, and staff members) and invested an estimated 50,000 hours in private sessions with some of the finest leaders of our generation. His clients are primarily: For-profit corporations; Government agencies; Large or fast-growing churches and Nonprofit organizations. Bobb is a proven “Behind the Scenes” leader. He consistently brings practical / proven insight to the process of Leading, Managing, and Living life. His experience is reflected in all of the practical proven tools available on this web site … each designed to make you an even stronger Christian leader.