RSS

16 Comments

Posted by on December 30, 2013 in Worldview

Tags: , ,

16 responses to “AN ATHEIST’S VIEW VS. A CHRISTIAN’S VIEW OF LIFE

1. JD Blom

December 30, 2013 at 10:32 am

Reblogged this on A DEVOTED LIFE.

2. JD Blom

December 30, 2013 at 10:32 am

That is great!

• lifecoach4God

December 30, 2013 at 10:45 am

Yes…a friend of mine posted it on Facebook – but I don’t know the original source.

• Tom L. Hodges

June 17, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Hi! HELP NEEDED
        I also found the ‘Atheist’s View on Life’ posted on Face Book without an author’s name. It would make a TREMENDOUS 1st page of my testimony on line as a former atheist!!! (Atheist Engineer’s Flight Towards Suicide posted on our mission website as a free download.)
        Since no author is indicated, I[m assuming it’s anonymous but want to make sure. We’ve been missionaries 49 years and I would be so very grateful if you could help me track it down for my book to see if copyright permission is required or at least to credit the author.
        I’m doing a major revision and deadline is next Tuesday. Thanks so very much

• Tom L. Hodges

June 17, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Hi again,
        It seems that on my wife’s email just now, the photo of the “An Atheist’s View on Life’ is blank.
        There’s a tiny box by ‘Photo’ g in the upper left corner with an x through it. LOVE your site and am now a follower.

• lifecoach4God

June 17, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Hello Tom,

I’m sorry – I don’t know who the original author of “An Atheist’s View of Life” is. I have tried to track it down myself with no results thus far. Thanks for the follow. Grace to you, David

3. Michael S. Osborn

December 30, 2013 at 10:41 am

This is good. The Atheists’ view is a really sad view.

• lifecoach4God

December 30, 2013 at 10:49 am

Glad you enjoyed it…yes the Atheist’s view is extremely sad. Last year I went through a difficult bought (treatment and recovery) for cancer – and honestly – without a relationship with Christ I would never have made it. The only thing that kept me going and fighting for my life is the hope that we have in Christ – the gospel, His return, His future reign! I was comforted and encouraged by the truths of the Scriptures and the great hymns of the faith went through my mind daily. Those of us who know Christ are blessed beyond measure!

• Michael S. Osborn

December 30, 2013 at 11:06 am

Amen, yes we are blessed beyond the comprehension of unbelievers.

4. churchbus71andetc

December 30, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Great Post! I reblogged it on churchbus71 and shared on facebook–God Bless

5. testimoniesofhisgoodness

December 30, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Reblogged this on Testimonies of His Goodness.

6. Heidi Viars

December 30, 2013 at 5:57 pm

love it!! Thanks for sharing and thanks to JD for re-blogging 🙂 glad to have come across your blog this way!

7. davidkitz

January 31, 2014 at 2:49 am

Reblogged this on I love the Psalms and commented:
    Today, I am taking a break from my regular psalms posting. Instead I bring you two views of God. How can two people look at the same evidence and reach such startlingly different conclusions? Read on:

8. San Johns El-Shalom

April 10, 2015 at 10:01 am

NOTHING EXISTED FROM NOTHING

Atheist claimed that everything existed from nothing.

What is nothing?

Nothing means something that does not even exist.

Then how can everything exist from something that never existed?

Please let me ask atheist a little question.

How can my “feeling alive” existed from something that has no “feeling alive” in it?

It is indeed foolish for the atheist to substitute the word unseen and replaced it with the word nothing, it does not make sense.

Unseen is a Spirit, God is a Spirit, but nothing means nothing.
    John 1:14
    And the word was made flesh, and dwell among us (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (K.J.V)

The seen Jesus Christ of the New Testament existed from the unseen Jesus (Creative word of God) of the Old Testament.

Nothing can never create anything, since nothing does not even exist.