YOU MAY BE UNDER TOO MUCH STRESS IF YOU…
- Find yourself irritable or impatient with things you normally tolerate.
- Have difficulty getting to sleep and feel exhausted when you are awake.
- Sense you are one step away from falling apart.
- Suffer from frequent headaches or stomach pains.
- Get distracted easily and have trouble concentrating.
- Talk more negatively than usual.
- Become forgetful and absentminded.
- Don’t laugh as much as you used to.
- Use alcohol, prescription drugs, or food to help you relax.
- Postpone what is truly important, to accomplish what isn’t that important.
*Signs of Stress by Carol Clifford, PH.D. (Psychology)