(1) The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
(2) The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
(3) Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
(5) Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and studying.
(6) Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Marcus Tullius Cicero was born in 106 B.C. in Arpino, Italy and died on December 7, 43 B.C. He was a statesmen, philosopher, and orator.