(1) Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
(2) Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
(4) Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap.
(5) Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold.
(6) We never repent of having eaten too little.
(7) Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
(8) How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
(9) Take things always by their smooth handle.
(10) When angry, count to ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
– Thomas Jefferson was the Third President of the United States