The following tips are from Life’s Little Handbook of Wisdom written by Bruce & Cheryl Bickel and Stan and Karin Jantz. DayMaker, 2010.
(2) Seek out quiet people. They have a lot to say, if you say something first.
(3) Don’t establish a friendship based on mutual dislikes.
(4) Call if you’re running late.
(5) Look people in the eye when you talk to them.
(6) Be one who says positive things about others.
(7) Learn to tell a good story.
(8) Ask other people about themselves.
(9) Be happy for others in their good fortune.
(10) Make sure your caring includes doing.
(11) Know when to say goodbye.